Inspire is creating the world’s most customer-focused clean power platform. Our inaugural product, a clean energy subscription, connects members to 100% wind power in less than five minutes through frictionless digital enrollment. We guarantee a seamless member experience through concierge-level service and simple, transparent pricing. We make energy personal by providing relevant insights and smart tech recommendations based on your unique energy profile. And above all, we prioritize the long term value of your home. Our proprietary algorithm powers a unique member profile to help you make better decisions about your home. Inspire is the smartest way to power your life.
The Channel Sales Associate will be responsible for ensuring that of our field sales channels are successful and run as smoothly as possible on a day-to-day basis. This person will maintain communication with key sales contacts across a variety of channels. A successful candidate will be extremely detail-oriented and a fluid communicator, as you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with sales teams across the Northeast region. The ideal person is passionate about their career, motivated, and has a genuine interest in clean energy, individual growth, and sales relationships. This candidate will have a strong drive to evolve and execute sales processes, handle reporting needs, and provide support on effective communication with sales teams.
- Work with field sales partners to drive high-quality sales results through training, auditing sales processes and providing feedback to sales teams.
- Provide direct support to the front lines in the field as needed with information about the company's products or questions about sales practices and policies.
- Maintain and improve sales training programs across multiple channels.
- Create trainings on focus points to assist as refreshers to our primary training program.
- Support the sales rep onboarding process, including verifying completed training and required documents, such as training quiz completion and Code of Conduct.
- Travel to conduct new sales team trainings, refresher trainings and live monitoring of sales interactions to provide insights and feedback.
- Visit offices to build excitement about Inspire by interacting with sales reps and managers.
- Aid in the research any customer feedback or complaints, and work with QA Team on any coaching and/or corrective measures.
- Create weekly/monthly reporting to monitor sales production and sales quality.
- Support the growth and launches of new sales offices and agents.
- Consistently reinforce the Inspire value proposition and mission
- Impact our Sales and Marketing channels by providing insightful customer and sales rep feedback
- Build strong working relations across Member Support, Marketing, Ops, Finance, and Tech.
- 2-4 years of relevant sales experience and a BA or BS from a college or university
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and avid problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks with urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, a true team player
- Passionate about direct sales marketing and communication
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the work week to maintain partner relations